Tuesday 15 June 2021

STEM week Waikowhai student led toolkit

 Student led ToolKit


What's up bloggers my name is Tayzsar. Last week, all the seniors and middles got to do student led toolkits, here are the 3 toolkit I did.


Sphero's!

 Sphero's was my first session in toolkits. The presenters showed me what a sphero is. It is a tiny ball where you can actually control it with your phone, tablet, laptop or Chromebook and the keys that you have to use to move it is WSAD or your mouse pad. I got to control one my self and it was so funny because it kept crashing into me. But the plastic around the ball was ground proof and it couldn't break on the concrete.


Book creator!

 Book Creator is where you get to make books on your Chromebook. You can add on a new page and there are also panels that can make your book look like a comic book. There are so many ways to make a book or a comic book. I created 3 comics in 1 book, 2 Anime one's. I was working on my comics for 2 days.

Incredibox! Incredibox!: For this toolkit I got to do Incredibox!, Incredibox is where you get to make the characters beat box. and the thing that you have to do in Incredibox is drag the icons on to the characters for them to make a beat box. There are 8 options that you can pick from but the 4 at the bottom are locked. But sunrise is pretty cool. In Incredibox I made so many beats.

How I felt about the Toolkits!

I really hope I can do toolkits every term or every year and when I went to incredibox I wanted to do that mostly because that was my favourite toolkit and the book creator was kinda fun. Here are some pictures down below.










1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.