Tuesday 18 May 2021

Swimming at cameron pools

 Swimming at Cameron Pools


Sup bloggers my name is Tayzsar and I go to Waikowhai Primary School. This Term my class have been going to Cameron pools every Tuesday and Thursday for lessons and my instructor's name was Chrasy. Some how when I go into the pool it feels cold then when I get use to it, it turns warm. The first lesson I do is stream lining half way of the pool with a board. Then the next one was when we had to lie on our back and stream line backwards. Than we had to try swim without the board and me and my class did great. When I was riding the bus to Cameron Pools I nearly fell asleep because it felt smooth like I was in mid air. Sometimes we have different instructors on Thursdays and Tuesdays, our other instructor's name is Juliet. 


Blog you later blogger!!!😎😎😎






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.